At Thermal Mechanical we strive to achieve a zero injury rate. Management takes a pro active, top down approach to safety to ensure all employees are empowered at every level. We believe injuries can be prevented with a comprehensive program that includes:
- A full-time Safety Officer on staff
- Weekly jobsite/tailgate safety meetings for all field personnel
- Monthly safety meetings with all Foremen
- New Hire Safety Orientation for all new field personnel
- OSHA 10hr construction training completed by all Foremen
- First Aid and CPR training completed by all Foreman
- OSHA 30hr construction training completed by all Superintendents
- A designated Safety Committee meets monthly to review
past performance and improve our program
- Weekly job site safety inspections
- Quarterly vehicle inspections
- Job hazard analysis on daily reports
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We stay current and compliant with the latest regulations and training. Through our continuous training and review process, coupled with an emphasis on everyone going home safely, Thermal Mechanical has consistently experienced reduced injury rates.
Our full time Safety Officer can be contacted at 408-988-8744 for further information.